Talent + Opportunity
The team at CARNEMARK is always on the lookout for new talent. Our company culture values creativity, community, empowerment, and fun among employees, partners, and clients alike. If your skill level matches your creative thinking–and if you're inspired to make beautiful, functional residential remodeling a reality–we're ready to listen. Please contact us about opportunities at Carnemark.
We are currently looking for new team members in the fields of design and production.
Are you a Revit whiz? CARNEMARK design + build seeks a full-time Design Associate to support its busy Design Department. Work one-on-one with project designers on client presentation drawings, architectural renderings, construction documents, and more. We’re looking for a creative designer with at least three years of experience at a residential architecture or design-build firm. Must have solid technical skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. Candidate should be self-motivated but also comfortable as a team player eager to help achieve project goals.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Expert skills in Autodesk Revit.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Work experience at a residential architecture or design-build company.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality, detail-oriented work.
Sound like a match? Send resume, work sample, and compensation (hourly or salary) requirement for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
Project Architect / Designer
CARNEMARK, an award-winning residential design + build firm in downtown Bethesda seeks a Project Architect / Designer who enjoys a dynamic, customer-focused environment. In this position, you will develop detailed, single-family residential designs, shepherding projects through all phases of the CARNEMARK process and regulatory reviews to achieve the highest level of client service and a modern aesthetic.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- a professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- a minimum of 5 years of residential design experience.
- proficiency in construction documentation/administration.
- expert Revit skills.
You are an ideal candidate if you also have:
- an NCARB/NCIDQ certificate or architectural license in DC/MD/VA.
- experience and qualifications to engage with clients as needed.
- expertise in architectural visualizations, animations, and VR.
We are a group of dedicated professionals with a friendly, team-oriented, company culture. We offer competitive benefits and compensation, and this position provides excellent growth potential. If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, we want to hear from you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, work sample, and salary history.